The Titis Parisiens tournament will take place on the 24th and 25th of January 2015, in Paris, France, at Thomas Mann Gym, Rue Thomas Mann 75013. Meet & Greet: Saturday at 9am
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!
- Deadline: the registration is now closed
- Please, join a copy of your medical certificate. You can do it either within this form, by email, or by post (see address below in the "Payment" section)
- Team competition open to every licence-holder aged 18+. Non-French fighters need to be licence-holders from their national federation.
- 16/18 years old can be outclassed, provided both their agreement doctor and parents / guardians agree in writing.
- Maximum 2 teams per club
- 3 or 4 fighters per team. Team composition cannot be modified during the competition.
- "Red pommel" level is mandatory
- You need to bring and wear your full equipment 
€20 per person, which includes breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, and lunch on Saturday only
+€5 for lunch on Sunday
All fees must be paid in advance.
- by check, payable to "ACSCED" (send by post to Julien Falconnet - 116 avenue du Général Bizot - 75012 PARIS - France)
- by bank transfer: please include your name, your club’s name or team name, and "Titis2013". RIB: 10278 06042 00020519401 67; IBAN: FR76 1027 8060 4200 0205 1940 167
- You can pay upon arrival, but it will cost you €30 and Sunday’s meal will not be available.
Provisional Schedule 
- 5 pm to 7 pm: Referee training session, held at "Maison des Associations du 12e", 181 avenue Daumesnil, 75012 Paris. Map : http://goo.gl/maps/UCdLc
- 9:00 am: Meet & greet, entry validation and breakfast
- 9.30 am: Refereeing review/organisation and warm-up
- 10.00 am: Beginning of the fights
- 1.00 pm: Lunch
- 2.00 pm: Fights restart
- 5.00 pm: End of the fights/Stretching/Showering
- 6.00 pm: Leaving the gym
- 8.00 pm: Collective dinner (for those who wants to)
- 9.00 am: Welcome, breakfast and warm-up
- 9.30 am: Beginning of the fights
- 1.00pm: Lunch
- 2.00pm: Fights restart
- 4.00pm: Results and end of the competition
+33 6 78 47 47 12
Formulaire de contact
Gymnase Thomas Mann, Rue Thomas Mann
Métro Bibliothèque François Mitterand
There are a lot of hotels in Paris, for all kinds of requirements. Here are the few which are not too far from the gym (prices might be negotiable). Do not hesitate to do your own research, depending of what you prefer.
- Teams of 3 fighters meet, without play-offs, for fights lasting 6 (or 8) minutes where fighters relay each other every 1 minute.
- If a team is composed of 4 fighters, they choose three fighters per fight; the remaining fighter shall wait for the next fight.
- If 15 teams or less enter, each team will play all the other teams
- If 16 teams or more enter, not all team meet but all will have the same amount of fights (14 being the maximum). Fighters of the same club teams will not fight each other. Priority will be given to fights where fighters are at the same "level". The "level" of a team will be calculated on the position of its fighters in their National League.
- A overall ranking will be established based on results of the fights as follows:
- 3 points for a victory
- 2 points for a draw
- 1 point for a defeat
- In case of a tie in the overall ranking, the ‘goal average’ rule will prevail.
- Refereeing will be done according to the 2012-2013 rules.Réglements de la saison 2012-2013
the registration is now closed
For any information or modifaction please contact the organizer.
Thanks to Agnes For the translation